Monday, July 14, 2008

NWT! $199 Womens JONES NEW YORK Blazer 10P







NEW!! With TAGS!!

~Jones New York~

Blazer! It has shoulder pads, 3 buttons on sleeves, and one button. And extra buttons This is absolutely beautiful

64% Triacetate 36% Polyester

SIZE: 10P

COLOR: Hunter Green

RETAIL: $199.00

All items come from a SMOKE-FREE home!!

Please check out all of my other lingerie in my ebay store!!

Check out my other items!

I offer a shipping discount on multiple purchases! Lightweight items such as bras, panties,camis, etc. are $1.00 S&H extra and other items such as dresses, skirts, sweaters, pajama sets, gowns, robes, mens shirts, etc. are $2.00 S&H extra for each additional item.

Receive my email newsletters Be sure to add me to your favorites list!


See How It All Started!

No comments: